Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Starting the Long Process of Updating!!!















Beautiful Mom with Harlee














Justin's work luncheon at J Dawgs



















Brea loves her cozy coupe














My favorite birthday gift of all time from my hubby!!!




















Justin snuggling with Harlee















Me and my girls!!















Brea starting to like Harlee!!
















On my birthday before going out to eat
















Love my little Brea















Me and my momma
















Birthday lunch at Olive Garden
















Little girls don't get better than this!!




















And Justin wonders why everyone thinks he is hispanic????? Look at that Stash!





I know i am clear back in March with the pictures, but i got to start some where right!!! My goal this week is try and get this little blog updated, so no body has to look at the old pics anymore. I am actually quite sick of looking at my post baby fat face!!!! So i will do my best to keep at it and get updated to May because we have had a lot of fun and not so fun things going on the past few months. So stay tuned for a Wilde family forecast!!! PS, i did have a fabulous birthday and a day all to myself thanks to my Hubby surprising me and taking work off to watch the kiddos. That makes for one happy wife!!! And with the help of Lindy, he gave me the most amazing necklace!!! Turning 27 turned out to be a great day and i could not have asked for more!!

No comments: