Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Late Easter!!!




















Brea loves to build her blocks as high as they can go and then knock them over!!!















Me and my girls!!!
















So cute in their Easter dresses















So happy even with her oxygen on















Checking out her Easter basket















Finally a smile from Brea!!!















Brea looked like a little angel!!!















Opening her eggs















On her Easter egg hunt















Daddy and Harlee snoozin















Bunny Ears















Brea playing with her Easter toys















She followed the bunny tracks to her basket




















Brea was so excited about the bunny tracks and ran after them
















The night before all set up and ready


I was so excited to celebrate Easter this year and had the girls Easter Dresses and baskets ready over a month before Easter. So i was pretty bummed when i spent my Easter in the hospital. Justin kept telling me it was not a big deal and we would just celebrate it later and Brea would have no idea, but i was still pretty bummed. My mom was so cute and brought Easter to us in the hospital to cheer me up and Brea was able to go to her cousins house and have an Easter Egg Hunt, so i was happy she got to do something. So we got home friday and celebrated Easter a week late and it turned out to be just as fun!! Brea was so excited when she saw the bunny tracks and ran to her Easter Basket. She loved finding the eggs outside and eating all the candy out of them. I think i had more fun just watching her love it all. I had Justin take her to nursery in her Easter Dress and got Harlee dressed up just for picture sake since i was not taking Harlee to church with her oxygen. My girls looked so cute and i loved it!!! Easter was really fun with Brea this year. Holidays are just so much more fun with little kiddos, they get so excited!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girlies look so cute in their easter dresses...I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! I am so glad harlee is doing better, we were so worried about her, just looking at those pictures of her in the hospital bed make me want to cry.

Zach and Jordy said...

Love all the little dresses!! I want a little girl!

emily+brett said...

so good to catch up with you on your blog. we should all get together again soon. brett told me about little harlee in the hospital and then reading about all of it made me so sad. my heart goes out to you. hope she stays healthy. all of you for that matter:)

Andrea and Preston said...

Sarah! I'm so sorry your baby was so sick! I'm glad she is doing better now! Your girls are so cute together! Where are you working these days? I've been worrying about balancing work and motherhood when my baby comes, but you seem to have it down! Miss you!

Kristan said...

What a beautiful family! We are so happy that little Harlee is so much better. What a scary thing! I am with you....any sickness that puts your kid in the hospital is torture. Stella had to stay 4 days in the NICU at birth. We knew she would be okay, but it broke our hearts none-the-less. Love you guys!

Tiffany Clay and London said...

so I haven't looked at blogs in at least six months. You have the cutest pictures EVER!!!!!!!! Sarah, Brea and Harlee are the cutest things I've ever seen. And way to go Justin on the Iron man.... I had no idea he was doing that. WOW!!!!