Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Not so Exciting Blog!!!! : )




















Who knew wearing my shoes around the house could be so fun!!














Harlee's favorite pass time with daddy!!















Relaxing with the kiddos. They both love TV, like their papa!!














Brea's daily routine of torturing Chaco. And to think we used to be worried about Chaco turturing her!!! Guess it's payback time!!















Brea loves Grandma and Grandpa!!
















This Grandpa sure does love his grand daughters!!





















Remember when sliding down the slide was the funnest thing ever!! Well it is for Brea, arguably with the Swing!!















Doesn't get much better than this little adorable face!!
















These kind of pics are taken on a daily basis and sent to daddy's phone!! Although we may look rugged, daddy appreciates them!!





















One of the first warm days this spring and out for a little backyard campfire!!!



So i realize that my blog may not be the most exciting thing in the whole world and i may not be the best writer and poet in the world, infact i actually suck at writing. But my blog is not about being the best writer, it's about putting fun pictures up for those who actually care about checking in every once in a while. I have talked about this with my good old friend numerous times and have decided that i am just me!!!!! I am a busy mom of two that absolutely has NO TIME to update my blog everyday and especially does not have time to worry about what i am writing, unless i have lucked out and have a spare second like this morning to update a bit. I am either working all night long, or all evening when my husband is home. And when i am not working i am trying to spend every spare second with my girls and enjoy the few minutes of the week i have of being with my husband!!! Life is fun and i do love my life and i promise we do fun things, i just don't have time to write about it everyday!!! So i am actually quite proud of myself for rolling out of bed this morning and motivating myself to put a few things up. I really do wish i had the time to make this a more exciting blog, but the truth is i am spending my time living my everyday life which includes the six or so piles of dirty laundry laying around my house, not sure which is clean or dirty anymore!!! And being the perfectionist i am i have tried to tell myself everyday that it is okay to have a dirty home every now and then, or maybe everyday as of late, but i have healthy girls right now that i can play with and that is way more exciting to spend my time playing with them, then to clean all day!!! So there ya go, i have turned into the typical house wife and working mommy of two and i love it!! Just don't ask me on a bad day!!!! Lots of love!!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Sarah - I too have come to the conclusion that it's impossible to be a working mom & a clean house if you actually want to spend time with the family...and the messy house drive me nuts but not enough to not spend time with the fam to clean! Glad to see the pictures of your growing family! The girls are getting so big and you are so small!