Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Four Month Shots are the Pits!!!!















Staring at Funny Uncle Logi



















Justin and Chaco caught in the rain storm while on their jog














Both babies crying, not so happy














Pretty big bow and blue eyed baby














Me with the two cuties














Brea, Me, and Erica














Justin snapped this pic of us sleeping, i love it!














Kisses from cousine Tatum














Jeneca and Brea














Brea and Great Grandpa Ross














Four month shots, poor thing does not know what is coming!














Grandma feeding Brea cookies!



















If you look close, you will see Brea's typical blowout all over Justin



















A lady brought a baby kangaroo to my work, his name was Oscar and he was so sweet














Yeah, Lindy and Blake are back, we are so excited!!!




My poor sweet little baby!!! She got her four month shots today and i feel so bad for the little bugger. She only puckered her lips with the first shot, but when that second shot went in, it was all over. She was screaming and it broke my heart. When she got her two month shots, she was sleepy but did not cry. But she is screaming and her legs are bright red this time and she seems like she is in so much pain!! Poor little baby, i feel so bad!! Besides the awful shots though, she is doing so good and growing. Her stats are:

Weighs 12 lbs 8.5 oz
Height 23 1/3 "
Head Circumference 16 cm

She is about in the 20-25 percentile now on everything. So that is good, she started out in the 1.5 percentile. Brea is just so much fun and i am loving every minute of her and every stage she goes through is my favorite. She loves to have long conversations with who ever will listen to her and gives a big smile to who ever looks at her and she laughs too. She is getting better on her belly and holding herself up and rolling to her side, but she does not quite have the roll over thing down yet, but i swear she is getting close. I have decided she is more the intelligent child than strong. She would rather sit and watch TV then practice rolling over!!! She is grabbing for her toys now and even helping hold her bottle now, she held it by herself today. She is just growing up too fast and it makes me sad. What is really breaking my heart right now though, is that her hair is falling out in clumps. She is going bald, and i love her hair. I am so sad about it. I hope it grows back fast!!! I find it everywhere!!!!
Well we are going to Hawaii soon and i am so excited about it, not so much the plane ride, but hopefully we will survive it. It is about time i see the sun, i am so white, i am probably going to fry. Oh well, i will enjoy every minute of it!!!! I will post some pics in a little bit. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!!!

9 comments:

Charity said...

We took Boston to Hawaii when he was 5 months and it was so fun. A little more work but still fun. (Plane ride sucked) but I think he still has a thing for dark haired girls because of all the cute Hawaiian ladies smiling at him.

Unknown said...

That's crazy that she is 4 months!! She is such a cutie

Kayla R. said...

OH I LOVE all these pics, Brea is sooooo darling:) We are going to Hawaii too... for Thanksgiving!!!

Unknown said...

She is soooo cute!!! Sorry her shots were so painful for her this time:(

Audrey said...

Have fun in Hawaii I am so jealous! By the way Brea is ADORABLE! Love her.

Melissa said...

Brea is a DOLL!! Hope you guys have fun in Hawaii- we are so JEALOUS!! I got caught in the rain storm too, Justin- NOT FUN!!

Kat Clark said...

What a cutie baby! I am so jealous that you are going to Hawaii!

Andrea and Preston said...

I was working a day shift once when they brought the kangaroo to Stonehenge! So fun! I miss working there and all the nurses there! Oh and I miss you too! Are you working more day shifts now or still just the weekend admissions? I'm still waiting for my Michigan RN lisence endorsement to go through! blah!

Anonymous said...

I ran across your blog one day and thought it was very cool that your name is Sarah Wilde, because that is my name as well. As I looked closer I noticed you are married to Justin Wilde which again is my husbands name. We too just had a baby girl (in June), but we also have a little boy at home. Just thought that was very interesting. If you are interested email me. wharas612 @ yahoo dot com