Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ALOHA!!!















Playdate with baby Blake














Two Peas in a pod














Such a precious picture














First time eating rice cereal!!














Relaxing with her legs kicked up














In Waikiki



















The huge hat i had to buy to cover her face














Me and my mama














Our little family on the beach doing our morning walk














Haunama Bay














She always is laughing at Grandma














So Sweet














Me and dad snorkeling!!














Two little buddies














So excited














At the Swap meet














Love my chubby baby














Daddy and Brea














Me and my baby














Dad, Me, and Logi with the babes














Marie and Tim














Another family photo














At the Luau














Love Hawaiian sunsets



















Hawaiian Hotties



















The cutest picture of my baby, Love it!!














Silly girl














Matching swimsuits that Aunt Erica bought them














Out for Aarons Bday














Me and mom














The Boys














Brea's first time swimming














They were so intrigued














The proud daddy's















Not so sure about the water














Poor thing, i was burning her face!!!














Getting ready for the water














Morning stroll, first morning in Hawaii



















Playing Horsie with grandma














Just arriving in Hawaii














Cute little Jake and Chaco














At Deena's baby shower, she looks fabulous for being three weeks till delivery



We are back from the great state of Hawaii, and I am so sad about it!!!! We had so much fun out there and Brea did so good!!! I was so worried about the flight and the time change, and she was perfect on the flight there and back and the time change did not seem to bug her much as long as she could go to bed a little early. But since we have been home, she has been kind of messed up on her sleep schedule. It was beautiful weather the whole time we were over there!!! Justin finally got to swim with the sharks, or should i say one shark. Yes, he paid a hundred bucks and they saw one shark. Oh well, he has now fulfilled his wish!!! We got so many cute pics of Brea and Tatum, they are best little buds!!! I had my first experience of feeling like a bad mom. On the first day out there i covered Brea in sun block, but i did not put any on her face because i had a hat on her. Well we went in the water for about ten minutes and later that night she had a bright red face from the glare off the water. I felt awful!!!! Luckily, it was not too bad of a burn and she did not seem to mind!!! I guess I learn from my mistakes!!! I am sad to say that Brea lost most her hair on top in Hawaii!!! So i am now a fan of all the cute big bows and flowers!!! I hope her hair grows back quick because she looks like an old man with a horse shoe!!! But of course she is still adorable!!! I am so glad we got to be out there with my family and have such a fun time!!! Now i am home and going in for surgery on my knee tomorrow. So not much fun will be had around here for the next few weeks. I will be hobbling around like a gimp. Hopefully i will recovery quickly!!!! Well i have a billion photos to download, so i better get started!!!!

14 comments:

Kayla R. said...

SOOOO excited we are going to Hawaii for Thanksgiving!! YOU LOOK AMAZING, seriously look at you HOTT MOMMA;) Bri is a DOLL and can I say I LOVE the cute hula babies:)

Dana Dastrup said...

Looks like you had a blast in Hawaii!! I am still just wondering why you look so dang AMAZING after you had a baby!!! But of course you do... You are Sarah and will ALWAYS look awesome!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Yeah I already told you but you look amazing. You will never be fat. Ever. Not even minutes after delivering a baby. Love ya.

Carrie said...

Looks like such a fun trip! What cute pictures!

Brittney G. said...

Such cute pictures, you guys have such a cute fam. And I am with everyone else, you look so good! Glad you guys had fun!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

Hey, i was so bummed we didn't get to see you guys:( Glad you guys had fun!!!!

Tammy said...

So much fun--I'm jealous!! I think every person looking at your blog is jealous of your hot body! I'm glad the babies were good so the trip could be enjoyable for everyone.

Jessica Aland said...

You look amazing and your family is beautiful! you trip looks like so much fun.

Melissa said...

wow great pictures. Hawaii looked like a lot of fun. I love the picture of Bri in cute Hawaiian outfit. How are things going?

Deena K said...

You little Brea is so stinkin' cute! Looks like a fun trip....Ross Fam knows how to party! love ya
D

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Hawaii is the best! That lucky little girl getting to have her first swim there! Too bad about the sharks although if there were more maybe Justin would've been eaten. JK :)

The Bucks said...

Loved the pics!!! It looks like you guys had a blast!! Sooo cute!!

Audrey said...

Ok I just threw up a little in my mouth seeing how freaking good you look in a swim suit! Especially for just having a baby!!!! All I can say is that life is so not fair! Looks like you had an awesome time in Hawaii. So jealous. =)

Kat Clark said...

I am just not a fan of this post at all. My jealousy is boiling!!! Not only are you in the best place in the world living it up, you look better now than you did before you had a stinkin' baby!!!! I hate/love you so much and I am dying here in this fat body of mine. I might cry.