Monday, September 28, 2009

Blowing Bubbles is so much fun!!!















Trying so hard to blow bubbles!!














Sucking her hand, majority of what she does most days!!



















Two Peas in a Pod














Love them



















Tatum ready to go exercise in her work out clothes














Daddy and Brea ready for church














This outfit lasted about an hour. Brea is the queen of blowouts!!














Loving her swing, this is her favorite thing in the whole world!!














Getting so big!!














My cute little bug, i just love her!!


Today i picked Brea up from my sis in laws house after work and her cousin Justine was rolling her lips at Brea, like blowing bubbles. Brea was concentrating so hard on her and started doing it herself. It was so cute, they were doing it back and forth. Now she has been doing it all night, it is so funny. She just loves to do it and concentrates so hard and spits everywhere. She is so dang cute!!!! Brea finally rolled over from her belly to her back last week, so we were pretty excited. She can't quite go from her back to her belly because she gets stuck on her arm. Anyway here are some pics!!! Love my baby!!!

10 comments:

The Dunns said...

So, cute! Baby girls are just too fun!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

So darling!!! I want to see her blow bubbles. That's so cute! Miss my gimp friend who can't go walking with me!

Meg and Ted said...

OH my Gosh I love the fist picture. her face is hilarious. and she is getting so chubby i just want to squeeze her little legs. ya you guys should definately come visit and we just figured out that Chicago is only 5 hours drive so we are super excited about making trip down there.Anyhwas love and miss ya tons.

heather telford photography said...

She is such a squishable little cutie.. The family session goes through Nov so that works great.. :) im excited.. Oh deena had her babe today at 5am.. 8pds 3oz..

Unknown said...

So cute! She is getting so big!

Niki Carter said...

I love the blue outfit! So cute! What kind of diapers are you using? I find that pampers are the best for preventing blowouts. Everyone always says huggies but my experience says otherwise:)

Kayla R. said...

Oh she is so cute i can hardly handle it!!!

Deena K said...

I can't wait til Emery is Brea's age....looks so fun!!! :)

Melissa said...

She really is adorable, Sarah! And you are TINY!

Anonymous said...

Im very interested in getting a Forex automatic system to trade for me. I have heard great things about forex robots,but i have no experience with them. Would you recommend any of them? Thanks
[url=http://blog.mythings.com/archive/2009/01/06/tools-to-help-with-new-years-resolutions.aspx]best forex software[/url]