Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day from Baby Brea!!
















Sweet little thing in her Nike Beanie the Bucks gave her















My first Mothers Day!!!















Sleeping in Grandpa Ross' arms















Four Generations
















Me, Justin, Brea, and her Great Grandpa Ross
















Great Grandpa Ross and Brea


So i was really excited about Brea sleeping from midnight till 6 am saturday night and thinking how she was giving me a good mothers day present by giving me some sleep. So i am changing her diaper at 6 am so happy with all the sleep i got and go to wipe her and out shoots like a pistol all her poop, nice and yellow, and covers me completely, covers my bed, two of her blankets, and of course her outfit. I was shocked at what had just happened in one second and Justin wakes up to me with my mouth open not knowing where to even start. It amazes me how that little bum can shoot so far, and she always waits until i got her clean and am putting the new diaper on. So much for Happy Mothers Day, dont let that little sweet face fool you!!!! Mothers day was fun though and i love being a mom!!!!

8 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Oh dang...I'm scared for that!

The Bucks said...

ahhh that is soo funny!!! How could you do anything but laugh at such a cute little cuddle bug though. And her lil nike hat is sooo cute!!

Kat Clark said...

Happy Schmanniversary! Isn't the rocket poop fun?! Just wait until you get the triple threat! The poop, the pee and the puke all at once. That was is a blast, literally. :) What a little doll. She looks so much like Justin but definitely alot like you too. Yay for your little 3some.

Unknown said...

I feel like I was just taken back in time!!! I remember going through 4 diapers in one change once because Peys just kept shooting. We were laughing soooo hard!!!

Me and My Clan said...

Ha ha! And so it begins! I am so happy for you guys! She is so gorgeous. I feel bad I haven't seen her yet, but Cody and I have been under the weather since I think the day after I saw you in the neighborhood that one day. I think we're finally all better now though, so I'll have to stop by one of these days. Congratulations!

Iliana said...

Sick. Whenever anything is going smoothly as a mom, like a little sleep, its sure to be accompanied with a little crazy, like shooting poop. Have fun with that :)

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

Oh my gosh sarah! She is so beautiful! Congratulations!!

Wendy Smith said...

Sarah...I just came across your blog looking for someone else! This is Wendy from the Flower Affair and there it was...wedding pictures! It was fun to see you 3 years later. Congrats on your new baby. The funny thing is that I ran into your brother at a gas station in Alpine and he told me you had just had your baby. I would love to see, and perhaps have pictures from your wedding. I asked amy hixson about your photos and she said they had been ordered (and were off-line) and I wouldn't be able to view them easily. My e-mail is thefloweraffair@comcast.net. Maybe you can respond when you get some time. It was fun to come across you! Wendy