Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy 3 year anniversary to my sweetheart!!!




So Three years and a dog and baby later, you have the Wilde family. I could not be happier with where we are at in our life. We have our beautiful little girl and i have the sweetest husband who would do anything in the world for me. We knew this anniversary probably would not be as exciting as the rest because i thought i would be 39 weeks pregnant or have a brand new baby, and as it turns out, our little Brea is here. I love my husband and i think having a baby makes you realize that even more. Now we have a child who is half me and half Justin and it's a miracle. Thanks for loving me and being a good husband Justin. You always wonder what kind of daddy your husband will be and i could not ask for a better daddy for Brea. Justin is in love with her and so cute with her and always trying to help out and learn how to change her diaper and burp her and give her a bath and he is getting it all down. Three years goes fast and its been fun. Happy Anniversary to my husband and i can't wait for all the years that lie ahead!!!

7 comments:

Kensie said...

Happy Anniversary!! K I just love reading your blog, its so entertaining and fun to read, I love it.
I am having a girl, her name is Maycie.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

The Bucks said...

Happy Anniversary you two love birds!!

Kayla R. said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are soooo CUTE!!!

jenna said...

happy anniversary and congrats again on the baby!

Charity said...

Congrats on a sweet baby girl!!

Andrea and Preston said...

Congratulations on your baby girl, Sarah! I am so excited for you! I hope everything is going great and that you are loving being a mom! Are you still going to stop by sometime??? You totally should, you'd love working there and I'd love to see you! Keep in touch!
ANdrea