Saturday, May 9, 2009


At the baby shower, Me, Deena, and Erica




All the yummy food for the pregnant women



Me, Jen, Stacia, Erica, and Chanel at the shower




All the ones who helped with the shower!!





And then the fun begins, finally at the hospital!!






Daddy to be anticipating her arrival







Brea Marie Wilde








Hating her bath time









Daddy and Brea










Everyone took turns pushing below my kneew to help relieve the back labor until i could get the epidural










Justins turn













Lindy, Me and Baby Brea












First holding my little girl!!













Stacia taking her turn relieving my pain













So cute!!












Our new little family!!













Grandma Wilde and Brea











All the support from my family













Just a little peanut!!










The labor crew!!













Brea giving a little smile










Tiff visiting us at the hospital












Brea and her cousins











Giving her mad face













Brea and her proud Daddy!!!












The tiny peanut in the carseat














So cute tucked in there













She loved getting her hair washed












Grandma Ross and Baby Brea












Grandma got her all set up cute in her crib












At Lindys baby shower today












Justin took this while we were sleeping, i was so dilirious!!

10 comments:

jenna said...

congrats! she is gorgeous. and are you seriously that little after giving birth?! you would!! :)

The Howards said...

congrats she is adorable. So fun. Hope everyting is good. She is so cute.

Melissa said...

I found your blog through my friend, Scott Whiting. Little Brea is so cute!! I can't believe how tiny she is. Congratulations!! We need to come and bring her a little present and see her in person!! Hope you are recovering well:)

Kat Clark said...

Oh yay! I was so excited and shocked when I got your text! She is so beautiful and precious! Congrats to you and your sweet family.

McGiven Family.... said...

Sarah she is so adorable! Congrats! I am so happy for you! I love the name too!

No one seems to have Justin's phone number. We are having a surprise birthday/graduation party for Ryan on Monday night at my parent's house at 6:30. I don't know if you guys are up to coming but if you are we would love to have you!

I hope you are feeling good and loving being a new mommy! Happy Mother's Day :)

Mindika said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful!! I'm so glad the delivery was a good experience. We've been out of town and then when we got back Reese got sick, so I just heard you'd had little Brea. Please let me know if you ever need anything.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!! She is so so adorable!! Please call if I can help you with anything!

Kensie said...

Oh my goodness I just ran across your blog and wanted to say congratulations mommy! Your daughter is so beautiful and so tiny, I just love her. We are also pregnant and due July 5th, we can't wait.
Love Kensie

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Love the pictures...except for my chubby booty. You look great Sar. I'm so proud of you. I know that sounds like a mom, but I'm serious. Love you.

The Wildes said...

its calli she is so cute i look at her picture everyday i cant wait for fhe to see her again