Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Am i total slob????

So i decided to give up on ever looking some what presentable in public, it is impossible with this huge belly in my way all the time. I started noticing this problem a few weeks ago. After every sandwich i eat, sure enough there is crumbs all over my belly. Arby's roast beef melt, you be ya, all over my cute shirt friday night!!! I took a bite and I hear a big plop and look down and there is my cheese melt all over my belly!! I was in a hurry so i poured Orange Juice in a cup and took it with on my drive to work and took a sip and got to work and noticed orange juice down the front of my white shirt, so i tried to scrub it out with water and ended up with a huge stain down the front of me the rest of the day!!! I guess it is nice to be able to laugh at my stupidity, i just dont know how to fix it because i just keep getting bigger. Oh well!!! On a downer note, Justin got in an accident today on his way bringing me lunch like a sweet husband. Some stupid guy pulled out and nailed the front of our car and smashed the bumper into the wheel so it is now sitting in salt lake waiting to be towed. Oh the joys of life!! I am just glad he is okay, but it is always a bummer when you are trying to save money and these things always happen. I guess when it rains it pours!!! The stupid cop gave Justin the citation and said it was an unsafe U turn, and just let the other people off, so we are going to fight it!!! We are so annoyed!!! Oh well, now i guess we will get to see what are cool little rental will be, last time when i got in my accident, we got a cool little bright red neon!!! Well today has been an eventful day. I am 34 weeks today, so that is a positive aspect of today. I am excited, only 42 more days, wahooooo!!!! Tata for now

10 comments:

Janelle said...

don't worry it only gets worse before it gets better. I too had the awful spills constantly. I really just wanted to wear a bib to spare my clothes. just start putting your napkin on the top of your belly and see if it helps. We all know bending over the table doesn't work at this point :)

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I always have splatters and spills all over myself.

Unknown said...

You never know too, you could go at any time! I went weeks early, that's so exciting to think you will be a mommy soon!

Kayla R. said...

I so remember that feeling! sorry...you still look amazing:)

Sarah and Jeremy said...

LOL! I feel your pain! Only now I really am feeling all kinds of pain. I am getting to the point that I just want this baby out and i don't care how! I cannot bend over anymore and I am so uncomfortable all the time! I can't believe you are counting days! I count weeks it sounds shorter. :)

Tiffany Clay and London said...

sad about Justins car :( But yes, good thing he is ok. Just think when you're driving the little neon it's like old days in my little white neon :) i can't believe you are almost due AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH that came so fast to me. Just think I am a few months behind you, so when you're all skinny and have the mothering thing down, I'll be the huge one, so uncomfortable. you can just look at me and think how grateful you are to be done with the uncomfortable stage :)

Tiffany Clay and London said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

crazy that you only have like a month left till your babe is here! so excited for you!

Chelsea said...

Bad news for me. You just described everyday for me and I don't have the pregnancy belly. I'm doomed!

The Bucks said...

You are soooo tiny and sooo cute!! I gonna miss our lil prego Sarah after this is all over!!!