Tuesday, March 24, 2009

8 Weeks to go!!!
















Me, Justin, Dale, and Brayden at the Utah Thunder Game
















Chaco in his cute little sweater
















Me and Justin at Tucanos on my birthday















Meg, Aaron, Dale and Brayden
















32 weeks, only 8 more to go!!!
















Chaco smiling for the camera!!!


Today is my 32 week mark, hooray, only 8 more to go. Is it obvious that this is all i think about??? I am always counting the days down, i am getting more and more anxious!!! We went to the Utah Thunder game last night to watch our friend Jay Buck play. It was a lot of fun, there was a big turn out!!! Justin says it is going to be our new FHE activity, i don't know about that!! Not much has been going on, but i did turn 25, so i guess i am now a 1/4 of a century. The birthdays just keep coming faster. I had a fun birthday and ate a little too much, but i guess i have an excuse because i am pregnant right. I was excited to go to my 32 week appointment, because now i am down to going every two weeks instead of every month, so this is a big landmark for me!!!! Anyway, so i went and bought me a nice sexy pair of ted hose and i laid in my bed this morning before work for like ten minutes putting the dang things on. They are hard!!!! Anywho, well i dont have much more to say so i will be done!!!!

10 comments:

Kat Clark said...

It is so funny that you are excited to go to your appointments every two weeks because I was so annoyed when that happened. I guess it just gets a little harder when you have to chase a 2 year old around the waiting room. :) I can't believe you only have 8 weeks! Yay for you. Do you guys have a name picked out?

Andrea and Preston said...

Happy B-day Sarah! My husband turned 25 and I made fun of him that he was so old, teeheehee!! Can't believe you only have 8 weeks to go! Congrats! Well,my new job is great & I love it! Its so much better than orchard! I bet you'll love having the summer off with your baby! ttyl!

The Bucks said...

Thanks so much for coming to the game!! It was soo fun to see you guys and Jay loved the support from his fellow hood members!! lol What ru guys doin this weekend. Can I reserve a bday dinner either day???? oh and by the way you look sexy in those hose don't let anybody tell you different!! haha I can't wait till our lil girl comes Jay and I are sooo excited!! You know you have to share right???

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Woo Woo! 8 more weeks. I wish that was me too! I have 12! :( You look darling. I tell you that all the time though. We were going to go to Jay's game too, but I got too tired.

Laura said...

You seriously look like you're 20 weeks along! You're TINY!!

Melissa said...

I can't believe that has gone so fast. How exciting.

Unknown said...

I can't believe you only have 8 more weeks!!! I'm so excited for you, you guys are going to be GREAT parents:)

Tiffany Clay and London said...

You look absolutely adorable!!! We HAVE TO get a picture with me you and lind before you have her. Love your little belly :)

Sarah and Jeremy said...

I love Chaco in his little sweater! It had Daisy going crazy! Are you worried at all about how he's going to do with the baby? That is the most popular question I've been getting lately. Just wondering if you've done anything to prepare him, as I haven't with Daisy. Can't wait to see pics of the beautiful girl she's gonna be! We are so close to being done!!!

The Dunns said...

I found your blog through melissa, and I didn't even know you were preggers! I'm so excited for you! Hang in there the last trimester was the hardest for me