Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Pics!!!















My Valentines Surprise, rose pedals and a sweet poem from my hubby!!!




Chaco relaxing
28 weeks prego and growing



Justin in his new sweater i gave him



Justins Bday cake that Stacia made him






Justins Bday at my parents with the girls





Me and Justin on his Bday









Mckenna and Chanel getting a hold of my camera








Justin embarrassed at Texas Road House riding the bull









Izzy and Brayden eating all the chips!!!









Justin's Bday Shindig












Justin and his other cake at his bday get together











Todd, Justin, and Dale













Me, Emily, and April and the babies













Logan and Luke flexing















Eating out in Vegas with the girls!!














My new dresser, rocker, and freshly painted room and bead board
















So the bed set is not complete yet, because i dont have a mattress or pink sheets or blankets, but this is the main idea





11 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Sarah, the room looks sooooooooooooo darling! I'm so excited to come see it in person!!! I love it.

Lacy said...

Such a cute room! I love all the new pics.

Unknown said...

The room looks adorable!!! Sorry I forgot to tell you about the leg cramps. I got them all the time and your description of what you did when you got it was exactly what I looked like everytime I got them. There is nothing worse, in my opinion, of leg cramps. I hope the Ted hose work!!!

Tiffany Clay and London said...

How fun!!!! It is as cute as it sounded :) I would love to come see it. I can't believe you are 3/4's of the way you are ALMOST done. You are going to have an adorable little girl in that room pretty soon. I can't wait to see her. You look great, even though you may not be feeling great. I can't wait for the leg cramps, what a joy I have to look forward too :) We need to get you, me and Lind together and take a friend prego pic that would be fun!!!! love ya and miss you!! Maybe next weekend I can come see your cute room!

Whitney said...

cute room. you guys have been doing a lot of work.

Kayla R. said...

cute pics, LOVE LOVE your baby room:) You look soooooo GOOD!!!

Melissa said...

What a adorable room!! We really do need to get together!!! I was thinking about you the other day when I passed Orchard park!! Lets plan a day and all go out for lunch. I would love to see you.

Niki Carter said...

Very cute! I am so excited you are having a girl. You look so adorable pregant. You will have to come see us when I am there for the wedding. We'd love to see you!

Annie said...

sarah, this is Annie Pinegar, well Shirley now, and I am jealous...you are teeny! Are you sure you are preggo? Honestly, you may be having a 2 lb baby....you are so lucky. Any who, super cute blog, I am so excited to see your baby girl! Any names on the table? Annie

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Oh I love the baby's room! Do you have a name picked out yet? And again I am stinking jealous of how tiny you are! You look so good! Miss you guys tell Chaco that Daisy is still thinking of him and being true to him. . . other than her little side thing with a few male dogs here at our complex. :)

Andrea and Preston said...

Sarah it sounds like you've been having a good time being pregnant, ted hose and all!! haha! Hows work going? Miss ya keep in touch!