Monday, April 27, 2009

37 Weeks and still growing
















Chaco in the bassinet



Me and my 37 week belly!!
So here is me at 37 weeks, wishing that this baby would come out!!! Hopefully not too long now, we will see. I had to put that picture of Chaco up because it was so cute. We have been putting things together and putting them out, like the swing and bassinet so Chaco would get used to them being up before the baby came. Well Justin was looking all over for Chaco the other day and could not find him and went in our room and looked over at the bassinet and this is what he saw. Chaco poked his little head out from under the bassinet in the basket part beneath it. I thought it was funny, he is already making himself comfortable with the babies stuff. It will be quite an adjustment when the baby comes, having to deal with him. Anyways, besides getting more uncomfortable and having some cramps, i dont think much is happening. I will keep an update if anything happens, but i am sure it wont be for a few more weeks!!!!

7 comments:

jenna said...

good luck sarah! you look awesome!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

you are a tiny little bugger.

Andrea and Preston said...

Sarah thats so awesome you only have a few more weeks!I'm so excited for you! I will have to bring you by a gift Are you registered anywhere? Are you still gonna come by on Friday? You should and maybe I'll see ya then!

Kayla R. said...

YOU ARE SOOoooo CUTE!!! I love how you are soooo dang tiny with the cutest belly:) hopefully I can look that good my next one around*

Unknown said...

I agree with Lindy, you are tiny. Keep that baby in there for a few more days, let me know if you need anything.

The Bucks said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is an absolute doll and really you couldn't ask for anything cuter!! There has got to be something wrong with her she is waaaay too perfect!! maybe her poop stinks maybe thats her flaw!! We are soo very happy for you guys!!!

Niki Carter said...

Congrats Sarah! I was so sad that I didn't get to see you. If I would have known, I would have come to see you and the baby! Can't wait to see pics!