Saturday, April 25, 2009

Some Baby Shower Pics
















Hanging out in St George















Jill, Jenny, Meg, Me and the belly, and Melissa
















Meg and Jenny
















Me, Meg and Jenny
















The nursing clan again (We all went to Nursing school together)

So the past couple of weeks have been fun!! I had a baby shower and it was so fun to see everyone and i appreciated everyone who could make it. I now have the cutest clothes ever for my baby, i swear she is spoiled!!!! I love all the cute baby stuff, it is getting me so excited!!! Only 24 days (hopefully sooner)!!!! But with my luck i will probably go a week late. After my shower we went to St. George because Justin was in a softball tournament. My whole family was down there, so it was fun to just hand out and relax and we got to hang out with our good friends Nick and Sunni and their adorable boys, so that was fun. Although i never realized how huge i really was until i tried to wear a swimsuit at the pool, let me just say that i am so grateful this baby is coming at the begining of the summer. I was quite a site, believe me, even Justin was laughing at me, with my belly hanging out of my tankini that for sure does not fit any more, its a good thing it was just me and him the last couple of days there so no one else had to witness it!!! I am on my last week of work and could not be more excited, thursday is officially my last day of work. I am so ready for a break, but now i am just hoping the baby will come early so i do not go insane the last couple of weeks!!! Well here are some pics from my shower, hopefully i can get some more from Tiff because my camera died. Until the next post.....

5 comments:

Andrea and Preston said...

It was good to talk to you the other day! You should totally come by on Friday, I can't wait to see you! I haven't really seen you pregnant! Thats so funny about being pregnant in a tankini! haha!

Prina Family said...

I am so excited for you! once the baby is here, you will be in heaven! Its so fun to be a mom. do you guys have any names you like? P.S. your baby ticker thingy is messed up it says you have 1208 days left. haha and the baby looks like a gross rat

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

you look at this stage how i look in my first trimester!!! You are barely showing!!! It seems like yesterday i saw you at the doctors, i am so excited for you guys:)

Melissa said...

SO cute!!! Your little girl is going to have the cutest things. I think that is funny about your bathing suit. Good thing you are close.

J&B Barrett said...

K.. You are the CUTEST pregnant person in the world! I can't wait to see pictures of your little lady!