Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Amazing Mom!!!!





















My Beautiful mama!!
















Eating at the Cheesecake Factory!!!















Baby Tatum all smiles















The two babies concentrating on Logan!




















Brea with her huge bow in her hair















Brea and Daddy.















Family hike up to Stewart Falls















All smiley with daddy!!





















Bathtime
















Red Lobster with the Bucks!!












Goodbye lunch with Megan
Happy Birthday to my beautiful, hot, amazing, caring, ..........and everything else mom!!!! Marie is 59 today and funner than ever!! We had a fabulous lunch at the cheesecake factory and are headed to Texas Road House for dinner to celebrate. I hope she has a fabulous day!!!! I have been abandoned over the last week with Lindy taking off to Conneticut, Megan moving to Canada, and the Bucks to Arizona. I guess no one likes us anymore!!!!! We will miss you all!!! Our little bug is cuter than ever and so much fun and much more happy, which has been great!!! We had a fun little hike up to Stewart Falls on Saturday and made it about half way there when Brea had had enough of being carted around, poor thing was so hot!!! But it was fun while it lasted!!!

8 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I'll be back soon I promise! I miss you and Brea. We need to play. I need to exercise. I'm so fat!

gina bina said...

Please be sure to tell your mom Happy Birthday! She looks amazing as usual. Your little bug is so cute!

The Bucks said...

Haha that picture with the crab is soo dang funny!!! We always seem to have good laughs when we are all together! We are planning on the visits from yall when your tired of the snow so plan on it!!

Kayla R. said...

soooo CUTE!!!! What a beautiful family!

Meg and Ted said...

I miss you already. We got her tuesday after an extremely long and some what difficult trip being pulled over by a a hole cop and sitting in trafiic for 2 hours because of a tipped over semi!!!!!!!! aaahh. but we are here and mostly unpacked but lots to do. we leave friday for the cottage and my in laws went home today. we couldn't have done it without their help. i saw your cute blog and brea looks so freaking cute i miss her tons too. well my home number is what i will be calling you from and its 801-625-6535 so anwser if you see that number. love and miss ya tons. give brea a kiss her me.

Kristan said...

Happy Birthday to Marie!
Your baby is so cute. Isn't motherhood awesome (and challenging)? We should plan a lunch with your sisters and all get together. It would be a lot of fun.

Andrea and Preston said...

Little Brea is a cutie! She's getting bigger with every post!

Unknown said...

So what are we chop liver!? LOL
Cute pictures, Brea is getting so big!!!