Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas























Justins gag gift, thankgoodness someone else ended up with it



















Alyssa being silly on Christmas morning




















Neighborhood Christmas Party at the Bucks


















Brian and Jacob




















Our little Chaco


























Five months pregnant, getting bigger!!!!























Jeneca being a dork on Christmas Eve























Chaco





















Neighborhood Party


Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas. Here are some pics.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics!!! I hope you guys had a great day and tell Justin thanks again for helping us with Kins gift!!!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Daisy is crying over Chaco as we speak! lol. Did he get a haircut? He looks so small and different. Anyhow I miss you guys and miss being home! :(

Unknown said...

Looks like so much! I was sad we couldn't come, but we will all have to get together soon. Your tummy is so so tiny!!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

you are such a cute pregnant lady!

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas! The party looks fun - we were sad we couldn't go! I love the tiny bump on your tummy!

Andrea and Preston said...

Sarah you still didn't look pregnant to me the other day at work! I was like man she still looks so normal! Haha! I hope you're enjoying your new position! It must me nice not to have to work nights or weekends, I wouldn't know what that was like! So, me and Lindsay went to the Gym yesterday morning after we got off work, and I'm pretty sure I saw your husband there, kind of random, I know! Happy New Year!