Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A little girl!!!

So i am way behind, but we found out two weeks ago we have a little baby girl on her way!!! We are way excited and a little shocked. We thought for sure it was going to be a boy!!! Justin was a little bummed walking out of the ultra sound, but now he says he is excited for his little princess. Now we have to just decide on a name. It is so hard to decide on just one. Any how, i started my new position at my work, which is kind of exciting and different. No more weekends, early mornings, or holidays. Its great. Just 9-5pm and not being on my feet all day, i love it. I am getting bigger everyday, and officially cleaned out my closet today and moved in all the maternity clothes my sister gave me. Thank goodness for my sister and her love of clothes, because now i have a whole new wardrobe of maternity clothes and i did not have to buy them. I packed up all my clothes they do not fit anymore, which was kind of depressing, i wonder if i will ever fit back in them. Oh well, not much i can do, im just going to keep getting bigger, thats how it goes!!!! Well Christmas is next week and that is always exciting!!! Hope everyone has a fabulous christmas, love you all!!!!

5 comments:

The Stokers said...

Congrats on a baby girl!! I really wish I had a little girl sometimes-but I known I'd spend way more money on clothes and things! So, what is your new job? Do you still work at the nursing home?

Bethany said...

So exciting! Little girls are really fun to dress. You look so cute with a tiny little belly. I remember not fitting into my clothes. The first time I wore a maternity shirt I felt so weird but so much more comfortable!!. You will fit into your clothes again I'm sure.

Unknown said...

We are way excited for you. Don't worry you will be one of those girls that goes home from the hospital in your pre-pregnancy clothes!!!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Oh your sweet little princess! Congrats!! We are having a little hellian boy! So when we get back from Singapore our two will have to meet up (just like our dogs they can get together and . . . on second thought maybe not! LOL) Hopefully your little girl is not as frisky as Chaco. . .Daisy sure could use some of that lovin right now! Poor baby gets out on Friday, we can't wait! And you still look tiny!

Unknown said...

HOORAY!!! Congratulations!