Sunday, September 28, 2008

The pics

New Hair Cut

















Me, Jen, Mindy, and Charlie


















Kenna, Me, Chanel, Mom, and Brooklyn


















Kenna and Me

















My Favorite Dance on so you think you can dance


















At the Zoo


















Cute litte Polar Bear playing with his tire


















Chicago



















On the Ferris Wheel

































Justin was pretty excited about this sign























Huge Spider



















Navy Pier


















At the Cubs game (the girl behind me was so drunk)



















Cubs Stadium







































Wicked



















Harry Caray


























































Michael Jordan at the United Center

























The first night at the Cubs game




















Wrigley Field





















My fam at Aarons 30th bday party

















Definately Positive

































Relief Society Retreat


































































The Bees game with Todd and Brittany

































At Aarons party

















Ethan, Me and My dad in his neck brace



19 comments:

Whitney said...

your trip looked like so much fun. we are so excited for you and your new little addition on the way. You will be such a good mom.

heather telford photography said...

looks like you have been busy!! i am so happy for you guys, your due right around when dylan was born.. its a perfect time to have a baby cause its not cold outside anymore.. you look great babe!!

Bethany said...

What a fun trip-did you like Wicked??

Iliana said...

SUch a nice wife!! I wouldn't even been able to endure the first game. I'm jealous you got to see wicked though! Hope you're still feeling well and that your baby is perfect. I thought you were having a boy, but looking at all those pics of your fam, the girls are all way too cute, so now I'm all about you having a girl.

Kat Clark said...

What a cute haircut! I loved all the pics. Can't wait to hear about your first appointment!

Unknown said...

Everything looks like so much fun!! I love Chicago!

Lindsay said...

how have you been feeling?????? I am so happy for you

Tiffany Clay and London said...

love all of the new pics!!! Chicago looks like a blast, i will go there someday! I hope anyway :) SO JEALOUS that you saw wicked, I want to see that so bad!

Kayla R. said...

Love all your pics! LOVE your hair:) CONGRATS on your babe*!* I am so excited for you girlies to be such cute prego chicks!!! ha love you

J&B Barrett said...

Congratulations on your baby in da tummy!! Your trip looks like it was such a blast! and very darling haircut too!

Melissa said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you and your new little baby inside! Your trip looks so fun! Tell those sweet nieces hello for me!

Tui said...

I wept for our Cubbies.

Great pics though! The Tuiaana family will be going in 2 weeks for Halloween and the Bears/Lions game!

Call us!
jt

Prina Family said...

Something was wrong for a while and i couldnt see any of the words on your blog. I could only see pics and spaces where words were supposed to be. So,I saw pics of you holding up pregnancy tests and wasnt sure if you really were pregnant! Now it works and you are prego! Congrats! You are going to be so adorable prego!

Chelsea said...

Glad Justin finally made it to good ol' Wrigley field. Those Cubs fans do really love their beer. Congrats again on the up coming new addition to the family.

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

I still haven't seen wicked!! I am so jealous! :) How have you been feeling? You must be so excited to have a baby! Jared is having a lot of fun being in V Factory! He is so lucky. They have a new single that hasn't been released yet & he gets to sing s few solos. It's so fun. Good luck again.

Unknown said...

You always go on fun trips. Your hair looks so darn cute. but wait a second you're pregnant too WHOOOOAAA thats so awesome CONGRATS

Matt Heninger said...

Justin:
I hear you know Danno Dayton. He's in our Ward and actually, he's Lexi's boss! She works for him! We just discovered you were friends. Small world!
Matt & RaLyn

Kensie said...

Hey girl, I found your blog from Lindsay Burr. I am so excited for you and Justin and your soon to be baby..That is so exciting. I love your blog it look so good. Love Kensie Bingham

Anonymous said...

Okay this is so random and you may think I'm a giant psycho, but I had a dream about you last night. I dreamt that you had super long extensions and you wouldn't stop playing with them and I was really bugged and asked you why you cut your hair only to get extensions. You looked at me like I was an idiot and said, "Duh, that's what everyone's doing these days." Funny huh? Like I said, totally random.