Monday, June 23, 2008

Long time, No blog


Alright so i am actually really annoyed right not, because i decided to take some time out of my pathetic studying life right now to catch up on my blogging and have been downloading pictures and writing a freaking novel about whats been going on and of course,the computer for some reason decides to all of sudden whack out and not publish my post, so all my hard work has been lost. Ahhhhh!!! How incredibly annoying. So here i go once again....... I know i have been awful not keeping up on my blog but i have been so busy working and studying since i got back from Hawaii that i have not had time to update it. We had such a blast in Hawaii though. It was so fun to just relax on the beach and have no worries for a week and spend time with Logan and Erika and my parents. We did all the fun things, we laid out, snorkeled, saw sea turtles, went to the PCC, hiked diamond head, where my mom got heat exhaustion and had to be helicoptored off the mountain. It was actually kind of scary but she is alright and she got a free ride down the mountain and so did my dad. What a trooper!!!! We rented scooters which was also quite the experience. Me and Ericka hop on the scooters and she flies past me in the parking lot screaming and smacks straight into a rent a car in the parking lot and flips over the front of the scooter onto the car. After the initial shock and screaming to her to push the break, it was actually quite hillarious. I felt so bad for her, but it was so funny, i wish we had a video camera. So $400 later kind of put a damper on thier day and scooter experience. So me and Justin just rented them. I totally know the feeling though when i ran straight into a tree in Switzerland and had to pay $350 in damage. Tiff can vouch for me on that one since she witnessed the stupidity. But those are the kinds of things that make good memories, just not till about six months later when you are over the anger of having to pay for it. I got to see Kat and her adorable little boy which was so much fun. We just sat and visited for like an hour and it was like old times. I just wish we could see her more, i guess we will have to plan a trip to Arizona now. Okay for my sake i am going to post this now and then the pics because my computer is being weird, and then i will up load pics. Because if it erases again i am going to freak out. So here we go.....

3 comments:

Niki Carter said...

I'm sorry about your struggles with posting! That is so frustrating! Those are fun pictures! Looks like you have been having a fun summer. What are you studying for? I thought you were done with school? Hawaii looks so nice - I need a trip so bad! That is funny about Megan. She is a fun girl.

Lacy said...

Looks like a fun trip as well as an eventful trip!! I haven't been to Hawaii since I got married.
I love that you needed a babysitter for Chaco so you could get away. You are having good practice for when you have kids!!

Kat Clark said...

Finally!!! What a great little recap about your trip. I wish we could see each other more too! You have to come to AZ, I mean who doesn't like the desert right?! I will call you the next time I'm in UT. What cute pics, I swear you are like a super model and just haven't told anyone your secret yet!