Thursday, June 26, 2008

Freedom!!!!!

I am just posting because i am extremely excited to say that i have passed my boards!!!! After sitting in a seat for 5 1/2 hours consumed with anxiety and crying after about how awful i did, i am so happy to say that i actually did pass and it is the best feeling to not have it hanging over my head anymore. My poor husband was trying to do anything he could to cheer me up because i was completely depressed yesterday and he was such a sweetheart and gave me flowers and a sweet card and just listened to me. I woke up this morning to text messages from my friends at work congratulating me and i ran to the computer and sure enough it was posted. Anyways, i am just happy and the anxiety is gone and now maybe my face will start clearing up!!!!!!

16 comments:

Niki Carter said...

Yeah Sarah! I love your new background on your blog. So cute!

heather telford photography said...

no its called gateway village its in PG we are really excited!! Your trip looked so fun by the way!! Your so stinkin tan and cute im jealous!!

Prina Family said...

Hey Sarah it's me Sierra Stobbe! I saw your blog and just wanted to say hi! You look sooooooooooo gorgeous! (like always) Well, come say hi on my blog if you want (and if you remember me!haha

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you!!! Now good luck with the wisdom teeth, I will bring you some popsicles or something!!!
CONGRATS, we love you:)

K. Crisler said...

Congrats on passing your boards!

The Bucks said...

hey girl!! I am not surprised one bit that you passed!! your amazing!! Congrats love ya and miss ya tonz!!

{Brittany} said...

Congrats Sarah! You have worked so hard on this that is so great.

Unknown said...

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!! Congrats!! I am so so excited for you!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Congrats Sarah!!! That's great! I knew you'd pass!!!!

Brooke said...

Congrats!!! I am not suprised, we knew you would pass. I bet that it feels great to have that out of the way. Just think now you can start reading books that you want to read (I have a few at my house waiting for you)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's so awesome.

The Stokers said...

Congratulations! I am taking the NCLEX in a few weeks and I am so nervous! It will be such a relief to finally have it done! I am jealous!

Ashley said...

Yahoooo! Congrats, I knew you'd pass! 5.5 hours, holy crap... i take mine tomorrow...

stacey said...

yay! i am so happy for you! i, in the mean time, am STILL waiting for CA approval :) congrats!!!!

Melanie and Billy Hunter said...

Way to go Sarah!!!
You are amazing!!!

Laura said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you! That is such hard work, good job!