Friday, April 18, 2008

One more week


I thought i would do a quick little update. I never really have any pics too post so i dont post much, so sorry if im boring!! Last week was my last week of classes and i take my last final on Tuesday so i am pretty excited about that. I have no motivation to study for it whatsoever though, so i am just hoping for a passing grade, it is only a GE anyways. We had our big graduation banquet last night that turned out really well. I am on our graduation committee so it was stressful but i am glad it is over and turned out fabulous. Thanks to my amazing mom it turned out perfect of course with all of her help and all her decorations. I have the best mom, she never does anything 50%, so always goes above and beyond. Tuchanos catered it and it was so good. It started the begining of graduation and made me feel like graduation really is going to happen. I am going to miss all my friends though because most of them are moving out of state, so thats sad!!! This last weekend we went to one of my best friends dad's funeral, it was very sad, but i am happy he is in a better place and free of pain. Funerals are always so hard, i decided i just dont do well at funerals, they are just too sad for me. So i am sad that our neighors are leaving for the summer to sell for APEX. Lindy and Matt are out of here and so are the Bucks, we are going to miss them both, but are glad they will be back with us at the end of the summer!!! I also just have to brag that i ate at cheesecake factory today, its so yummy and i know its in utah now, but i still love it!!!! Thats it for now.

5 comments:

Tiffany Clay and London said...

YAY!!! I am so HAPPY for you. You have worked your bootie off, you deserve to be done :) Sar way to go!!!! Can you even believe the day has finally come?? wa hoo!!

love ya
tiff

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting you are done! We miss you guys so much! I wish we lived closer. Hopefully we will see you guys sometime soon!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Congrats my little Sar Bear. That's awesome. I called you back yesterday...no answer. Sorry we keep missing each other. And thanks for the little message about us leaving on your blog. We'll miss you too!!! I'll be back to visit though! Love you!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you! I wish I were you right now! Have fun in Hawaii and give us a call sometime

Brittney G. said...

Yea! I am so excited for you. I can't wait until I am there some day. Congrats!