Monday, April 28, 2008

Graduation Day!!!

Byu, Byu Hawaii, and THe U


My beautiful roses






Decorations by Marie






Justin, me, Jenny, and Jonny Ted, Meg, Me and Justin


















Al and Carol


All of us















Ma and Dad




Me and my big brothers


































Me and My Sweetheart















More Nursing Friends












Melissa, Meg, Me, Jenny, Ashley, and Diana


















Me and Jenny!!





So Graduation finally came and it was such a great day and a great feeling to have this day finally come!!! It was a blast!!! We went to lunch after with Justin's parents to eat my favorite, Cheese fries from training table followed yummy halibut at Market Street Grill that night with my neighbors. I have awesome friends and i appreciate them a ton. Thanks again Sarah Buck for the beautiful flowers and to the Tates for the gift card to Market Street, you guys are the best!!!! My parents had a blanket made of all the colleges i have attended, it is neat, i love it!!! And of course the day could not be complete without my mom decorating my entire house. So my graduation was great and I'm glad i am finally done. I am sad my friends are moving though, i love you Jenny and Meg and will miss you guys!!!! Here are pics from that day.

12 comments:

Lacy said...

Looks like it was a good day. Rob and I are super impressed.
It was fun to hang out with you guys the other night. We should do that more often!!

Iliana said...

Yea!! Good luck on your test... but you don't need it cause your a brainiac. Is that how you spell brainiac? You would know :)

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Sarah,
Congrats on graduating! I'm sorry I couldn't be there to support you! Your pictures are so cute!

Niki Carter said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats Sarah! What an accomplishment!

K. Crisler said...

Congrats Sarah! We need to get together. Dinner?

Kayla R. said...

CONGRATS SARAH!!!! you look so pretty in those pics*

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sarah! Nick wants to tell Justin to shave his dirt squirrel. haha We miss you guys!

Aleena said...

Congratulations! That is huge. I am so glad that you are done.

Tui said...

Aloha and much love to the Wildes! Man, congrats to you Sarah! Holy cow! That's so cool! Now you can have kids..lol..give us a call and let's play!
jt

Heidi said...

Congratulations Sarah!!! Truthfully that was one of the best days of my life! Looks like it couldve been one of yours too! You are beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Graduating college is such a huge achievement. way to go!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS sarah wow thats so awesome down with one stage of your life and on to the next. Life is so great!!