Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sick in bed

Our little family picture
This was the day we had the Wilde family pics

Chaco driving the car


Sparkling Cider and Chocolate covered strawberries



Chaco dressed as a rooster for halloween




So i am at home sick in bed with the flu getting more and more behind in school. So i thought i would go ahead and update my blog while i am just sitting around the house. We had a fun weekend, we went to Larry the Cable Guy which was pretty funny, but of course a little too crude. We got to eat out and then stay the night at the Marriott which was fun. We got sparkling cider and chocolate covered strawberries when we got back to the room, so that was exciting. We then spent most of saturday shopping, which of course was the exciting part to me. I went out and found a halloween costume for Chaco, which was pretty funny once we got it on him, that took alot of work. Me and Justin play coed softball in the fall and last year our team won, but last night we lost so that was a bummer, no free tshirt this year, maybe next year. But we still have soccer to look forward to so its okay. So maybe once the kids start coming i wont have to post so many pictures of our dog!!!! Until then, that is all i got!!!

11 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the rooster costume! We have a hot dog costume for Duane; Halloween became so much more fun once I had things, ie, dog and baby to dress up. And having a dog is the absolute best preparation for having kids so don't feel bad about highlighting him.

Ashley said...

Oh and I am sorry that you are sick, that sucks. Feel better.

Chelsea said...

I love the pictures of the dog...keep them coming. I have been begging Derek for a dog for years...maybe some day. And, good job for getting Justin to play on a co-ed team with you. I always ask Derek to play with me, and he always says he can't because he actually wants to win! Mean huh?

Scott and Mal said...

Your pictures are absolutely adorable... and I can't wait to dress Elli up for halloween! We hope you get feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

CHHHHAAAACOOOOOOOOO! Haha I love that lil guy! Crappy week for you! I'm sorry! We're are here for you guys though so come on over if you need me!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are sick, I hope it wasn't my soup!!!
I love chaco's costume and him driving the car.
Get feeling better so we can play again.

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

That sucks that you are sick! Both of my boys are sick too, no fun. YOu two are they cutest couple:)

Heidi said...

Sorry you are sick, that is seriously the worst. You have an adorable little family.... love the rooster costume. at least you have that, all my pictures are of me and my hubby... that gets old. Tell Justin Hello.

Lacy said...

I am so glad you found my blog!! You are Justin are so cute. Now I will have to check in on you on your blog!!

The Bucks said...

Gosh you have had quite the couple of weeks with being sick and then the funeral!!! I hope you are better by now!! You guys are sooo adorable.

Aleena said...

Sarah, I love your hair! It is darling. your pictures are adorable. I am glad that you got a costume for your dog, way funny.