Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Quick trip to st george and vegas

Justin and Jake at Austins football game
Justin, Jeneca, and Jake

Typical Chaco, everytime i do the dishes, he has to jump on up there and lick all the bowls and climb into the dishwasher.


This was our little makeover we had done in vegas. We got our makeup done



The girls outside of Cheesecake factory




Me and Just





So we had a fun quick trip to st george and vegas for the weekend. We went down with friends and family and were able to see our friends Nick and Sunni as well. It was nice to relax and lay at the pool, play ping pong, shop, and end the trip with a nice dinner at the cheesecake factory of course. We got to see Logi too, now that he is living down there, we never see him. School has consumed my life the last few weeks so we have not done much. I did however surprise my sweet husband with the Larry the Cable Guy tickets next weekend. The things you do to make your husband happy. I hear he is funny, so i guess we will see!!! Justins work gave us a free hotel and dinner that night too, so that will be fun. Hope everyone has a lovely conference weekend and when there is more excitement in my life i will write again. I wish i had something exciting to say, like i am pregnant, or we won a million dollars, but nope!!! Same old same old.

11 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

I am so sad. You should have called us so we could have seen you :( That is okay though. I am sure you were busy with family. Next time...?!?

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you guys...we miss ya already! Come down again soon!

jenna said...

i was there at that game!! good to see you sarah...stay in touch...at least through blogging!

Scott and Mal said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend! We wish we could have seen you when we were up! Sorry I'm a little paranoid :) I'm working on it! We will have to meet up in December!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

Don't you just love quick getaways! I know i do:)

Shannon said...

WHAT your Pregnant??!! j/k!
Love the pictures and So fun to see My cute little (well she is older) sister in them!
I love Vegas, mostly for the Shopping, of Course!!

Logan said...

I was just linking from blog to blog, and I happened to end up on yours! I just wanted to say hello, and that you and Justin are a gorgeous couple! Hope all is well for you,
Logan (Bigler) Smith

Ashley said...

Seriously., I am glad weird things like Larry the Cable guy make your husband happy...and that you indulge him. You are a good wife.

Unknown said...

I didn't know you did either!! Yours is so cute! Is that the cheesecake cfactory in summerlin, the strip or green valley? We were living there this summer so I was just wonderin! Go get your witch costume! I decided you are coming no matter what because you work too much!

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could see yours. You guys are the best friends in the whole world. See you around!!!

Heather said...

Hope you had a good time in Vegas. I wanted to let you know that on Monday, Oct 29th we are having a halloween party at the Gardners house. No excuses Justin we want to see you two party animals there! Jared Morris