Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Late New Years and Fun!!!















Loving her licorice!!



















Such a big girl in her high chair!














Me, Jen, Jason, and Mom at my Aunt's 50th Anniversary!














The Girls














My Beautiful Mom and Sis














Aunt Jen and Brea














Brian, Me, and Dad bringing in the New Year!














Mom, Me, and my hot hub!!



















Happy New Year!!



We brought in the New Year at my sisters house and had lots of fun!!! Brea is almost nine months old, crazy!!! She is just so funny and cute, i love this age!! She is so interested in everything and wants to eat everything, especially licorice!!!! She refuses to crawl and prefers the roll around and inch worm technique! She loves to say Dada, although i did hear her say Ma ma a few times last week. Even though she says dada, she is a mama's girl. She is starting to cry when i leave, which is cute, but sad!!! Occasionaly she will wave bye bye, but prefers to just strum her lips and eveyone else's lips!!! She is so much fun to be around and we love her!!!

1 comment:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Who are these people posting on this? Weird. Anyway, I never saw that you had posted this one. So cute! You look beautiful as always. I love my BFF.