Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Old Idol Pics






















So here are my American Idol pics, there are only a few, but it was such a fun concert. I also have more pics on my camera that are more recent but i can not find my camera charger, therefore i can not get the pics off the camera because it died and wont turn back on, so hopefully i will find it soon. I got some sweet soccer pics from our Timpview Alumni soccer game where we lost by one point. I didn't realize how out of shape i was until i tried running up and down a real soccer field, not just an indoor field. It was way fun though even though we lost and good to see some of my old friends from my soccer team. My sister also played on it, she was the first year of Timpview girl soccer, so that was fun. Well i will try to get those pics up, for now i am just being a typical breaking dawn fan and completely ignoring my husband because i can't put my book down, i love it!!!!! Tata for now!!!!

3 comments:

Niki Carter said...

Tell me when you finish the book!!

Tui said...

That's awesome! Thanks for the INVITE. Nah, that would've been awesome to see Archie bust out 'Imagine' or 'Apologize', easily the two best songs he did. What the crud is J up to??? Tell him Matt bought a Mercedez Smart Car fro pick up and delivery!!
jt

Unknown said...

Haha isn't that true about Breaking Dawn! I just finished. Can't wait to see you at Lisa's shower! It's been too long!