Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Finals are over!!!!!

Our little christmas tree with the picket fence Justin made
Chaco in his new winter sweater

My decorated stairway


Alright i obviously have way too much time on my hands now that school is out of the way, well atleast for three weeks. So i went a head and put the most random pictures together from who knows when and where and made a little slide show. Hope you all enjoy it, its a little random!!! I am so happy finals are over, i was definately stressed. Now i plan to sleep in in the morning and start my christmas shopping. Life is great!!! I love the Christmas season, although i am a little bummed about working a double on christmas. Atleast my new years is open!!!! I thought i would add some christmas pics of my house. Justin built a little picket fence to put around our tree because Chaco likes to chew the tree skirt and eat the tree, so that is our home made fence. We also got Chaco a little christmas sweater. Well Merry Christmas and enjoy!!!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love the picket fence. What a great idea! Enjoy the break from school.

Anonymous said...

The little sweater on Chaco is so cute! You need to tell Justin he needs to make one of those fences for us to keep Luke away from the presents under the tree! He is as bad as the dog! haha

Aleena said...

I love the fence. That is really one of the cutest things I have seen. It is not only good for a dog but for 2 year olds as well. Your house looks darling.

Unknown said...

Yeah, now we can watch 24 all the time!!!

Unknown said...

I love all your Christmas stuff!! We haven't seen you guys in forever! We need to hang out soon

Lacy said...

How hilarious is that fence?!! With dressing your dog and having to build fences around your tree, you are getting trained for when you have kids!!

Iliana said...

The fence is too cool :)!

Kayla R. said...

I love your house! I need one of those picket fences to keep lily from taking ordiments off. ha well i love you Merry Christmas:)