Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Week!!!

Our poor little rat dog getting a bath. He really is a lot cuter, I thought it was a funny pic
Jen, Mom, and Me at our family pics

Ma and Me


Me and my man



Me and Gramps on Thanksgiving




My dad with his fam





My Favorite man in the world. Mark Belle Ross






This week has been so much fun!! I have loved having my break from school finally. Thanksgiving was great. We slept in till noon then ate lunch at Justins parents house and then ate dinner at my parents house. So we definately got enough turkey and pumpkin pie for one day. I love though that we can go to both our parents and not have to split up holidays, i guess that is the pros of us being from provo and orem. We went and saw the movie August Rush. It was such a feel good movie, if you have not seen it you should. Being that today is the biggest shopping day of the year, we went and ahead and shopped a little. It was crazy in all the stores though, almost not worth the long lines. Last week was my grandpa's 94th birthday, so we went to Jamestown where he lives and had a big party for him. It was really neat. We got to tell stories about him and the good times and all the residents were there listening and wishing him a happy birthday. I love my grandpa, he is my favorite person, he means the world to me. So i have some pics of his birthday. There is a pic of my dad and his sisters and my grandpa. Its really sad because my dads little brother just died last month. It was awful, but i guess that is just life. Anyways, thats all the excitement this week, hopefully there is more to come. Maybe when i go to New York there will be more pics to post.

9 comments:

Lacy said...

You are so stinkin pretty!! Seriously. Oh I was so jealous when I read you slept in until noon!! I honestly think the last time I slept in that late was in high school. Now with Izzy, it will never happen again!!!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

i would have to agree with lacy, you are gorgeous! Looks like lots of fun!

Niki Carter said...

Hey Sarah, thanks for your compliment, that makes me feel good. You have short, blonde, hair! You are so lucky that you can do all kinds of styles and look great! I sure miss you! Your Mom looks so cute in these pictures! At first I wasn't sure who she was. (Not that I have seen her much anyway) It's always good to hear from you! Niki

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Cute pics Sar Bear.

Shannon said...

Looks like a fun Break! I love the picture of your mom, you and jenn, SOOO Cute!
and can that dog be any Cuter??!!

Laura said...

You are so dang cute! I love looking at your blog and your pictures and seeing you and Justin! You two are going to have the cutest little kids in the WORLD! Let me know when you have a girl so I can hook my little Carter up! Haha!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

It was good seeing you tonight at the shower Sar Bear. I love you.

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

It was so fun seeing you last night, even though we talked for like two minutes:)

Heidi said...

you are such a beautiful couple! K, tha tpicture of your dog is hilarious. thanks for sharing...