Sunday, July 27, 2008

Post Wisdom Teeth pic, dont laugh!!!









Here are some more Hawaii pics i got from my sis in law. I also forgot to mention the most exciting thing. We went to American Idol and it was so much fun!!!! Of course i did not have my camera so i have a couple pics on my friends camera that i will have to post later. Not only am i a vacuum stealer, but now i am borrowing peoples cameras. Pathetic i know, but i actually do have my own vacuum now, thanks to my parents for my birthday. Anyway!!!

4 comments:

Lacy said...

You guys are always out doing fun stuff! You don't even look like you got your wisdom teeth out!!

Lacy said...

How funny!! It is at the Marriott. Well, we ate there one morning but we stayed at the beach villas. It is so pretty there! I love it.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacy said...

Sign me up-- I will go ANYTIME!